FITNESS TRAINER Requirements
• Create an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
• Educate clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products & equipment
• Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
• Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred but not required
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
• Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below):
o ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
MASSAGE THERAPIST REQUIREMENTS
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.